The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Hospital Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR) Program has selected up to 500 hospitals for validation of chart-abstracted measures for the Calendar Year (CY) 2018 Annual Payment Update (APU) determination.
- Hospital VBP Percentage Payment Summary Report Review and Corrections requests due Aug. 31
- Hospital VBP Program FY 2017 Percentage Payment Summary Report now available
- CMS releases October 2016 Hospital Compare Preview Reports
- FY 2017 HSRs for HAC Reduction Program Review and Corrections Period released
- CY 2017 OPPS/ASC proposed rule published and open for comment
- FY 2017 Hospital VBP and Hospital IQR Program MSPB Measure HSR released
- Issue identified in 2016 DRA HAC HSRs distributed on June 9
- CMS releases HSRs for FY 2017 Readmissions Reduction Program; Review and Corrections period begins
- Hospitals selected for FY 2018 inpatient quality reporting data validation
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »