The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is making the July 2016 Hospital Compare preview reports available on QualityNet for participating Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR), Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR), and PPS-Exempt Cancer Hospital Quality Reporting (PCHQR) hospitals. Hospital-Specific Reports (HSRs) for IQR claims-based measures are also being released. Both sets of reports are now available.
- Information updated on Hospital Compare and Data.Medicare.gov websites
- CMS releases HSRs for the Hospital VBP Program 30-day Risk-Standardized Mortality and AHRQ PSI-90 measures
- Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) FY 2018 Baseline Measures Report now available
- CMS issues technical update for AHRQ PSI-90 performance standards calculated for the FY 2018 Hospital VBP Program
- Delay in CMS system release for Fourth Quarter 2015 discharges, encounters
- FY 2016 Hospital-Acquired Condition Reduction Program results released
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »