Maintenance downtime scheduled
QualityNet will be unavailable from 7 p.m. CDT on Friday, May 17, through 5 a.m. CDT on Monday, May 20, to allow for scheduled maintenance. This may affect submissions to the data warehouses and use of QualityNet applications.
The proposed rule for changes to the hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems (IPPS) for acute care hospitals and Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 rates is on display and open for public comment. To be assured consideration, comments must be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT on June 25, 2013.
Included in the regulation are proposed changes to quality reporting requirements for: the Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program; the PPS-Exempt Cancer Hospital Quality Reporting (PCHQR) Program; Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities Quality Reporting (IPFQR) Program; the Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program; and Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs).
- Hospital Compare Preview Reports now available
- Inpatient hospitals selected for FY 2015 validation
- Contact Help Desk regarding OQR pledge changes
- CMS seeks comment on conversion to ICD-10 specifications for OIE measures
- Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Quality Reporting webinar set for March 14
- New programs added to CMS Questions and Answers tool
- Notice of Participation Form available for Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Quality Reporting
- Cancer Measures Specifications published
- Members named to HVBP Monitoring and Evaluation Strategies Technical Expert Panel
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »