The Hospital-Specific Reports (HSRs) provide hospitals with their detailed measure results, along with state and national results. The HSRs will be available to hospital staff who are registered QualityNet users and who are assigned two QualityNet roles:
- Hospital Reporting Feedback–Inpatient role required to receive the report
- File Exchange & Search role required to download the report from My QualityNet
If you need assistance downloading your HSR from your secure My QualityNet inbox, your hospital does not receive an HSR from My QualityNet and you would like to know why, or you would like to register for My QualityNet, contact HSRrequest@iaqio.sdps.org. Provide the name of your hospital and your hospitals CMS Certification Number (CCN).
July 2013 Public Reporting
While the preview period starts on April 11th, hospitals participating in the Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program will receive a detailed HSR with hospital data via the secure My QualityNet site beginning on April 18th, 2013.
- THA/TKA Complication Mock Hospital-Specific Report (HSR) (2009-2012 data), XLSX-45 KB (04/11/13)- a sample 2013 THA/TKA Complication HSR using simulated data.
Instructions for the usage of HSRs are provided in the file below.
- Description of Hospital IQR Program Hospital-Specific Report, PDF-445 KB (04/11/13)
2012 Complication Measure Previous Dry Run Reporting
- Mock Hospital-Specific Report – THA/TKA, PDF-286 KB (08/30/12)
Mock Discharge-Level Data and Risk Factor Files
- Mock Discharge-Level Data and Risk Factor File – THA/TKA Complication, XLS-57 KB (08/30/12)
- Discharge-Level Data and Risk Factor File Instructions – THA/TKA, PDF-188 KB (08/30/12)