Maintenance downtime scheduled
QualityNet will be unavailable from 7 p.m. CDT on Friday, May 17, through 5 a.m. CDT on Monday, May 20, to allow for scheduled maintenance. This may affect submissions to the data warehouses and use of QualityNet applications.
Structural Measures/Data Accuracy and Completeness Acknowledgement
Hospitals participating in the Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) program for Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 are required to complete the Structural Measure questions and the Data Accuracy and Completeness Acknowledgement (DACA) between April 1, 2013, and May 15, 2013.
A collection tool available on My QualityNet (My Tasks > Manage Measures > Hospital Inpatient/Outpatient > View/Edit Structural Measures and Hospital Reporting Inpatient > View/Edit Data Acknowledgement) allows hospitals and authorized vendors to view and answer Structural Measure questions and the DACA.
NOTE: Vendors cannot submit data via an XML file.
Hospitals are required to complete three Structural Measure questions with respect to participation from January 1, 2012, through December 31, 2012, for Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Annual Payment Update (APU):
- Participation in a Systematic Database for Cardiac Surgery
- Participation in a Systematic Clinical Database Registry for Stroke Care
- Participation in a Systematic Clinical Database Registry for Nursing Sensitive Care
- Participation in a Systematic Clinical Database Registry for General Surgery
Note: “Safe Surgery Checklist Use”is for FY 2016 payment determination with respect to participation during January 1, 2014, through December 31, 2014.
Data Accuracy and Completeness Acknowledgement
Hospitals acknowledge that all information submitted for the Hospital IQR Program is complete and accurate to the best of their knowledge at the time of submission.
For help with viewing and answering the Structural Measures/DACA questions, see the following resources.
- Quick Reference Guide, PDF-27 KB (03/14/13)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), PDF-41 KB (03/14/13)
- Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting Program Data Accuracy and Completeness Acknowledgement Text, PDF-69 KB (04/08/13)