The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' (CMS') Hospital IQR Program has selected its targeted sample of 200 hospitals for validation of Chart-Abstracted and Healthcare-Associated Infection (HAI) measures for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 annual payment update (APU). The quarters included in FY 2018 Inpatient Validation are third quarter 2015 (3Q15), fourth quarter 2015 (4Q15), first quarter 2016 (1Q16), and second quarter 2016 (2Q16).
A list of the selected hospitals is available on the Inpatient Quality Reporting Program Overview page on QualityNet.
- CMS releases July 2016 Hospital Compare Preview Reports and HSRs
- Information updated on Hospital Compare and Data.Medicare.gov websites
- CMS releases HSRs for the Hospital VBP Program 30-day Risk-Standardized Mortality and AHRQ PSI-90 measures
- Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) FY 2018 Baseline Measures Report now available
- CMS issues technical update for AHRQ PSI-90 performance standards calculated for the FY 2018 Hospital VBP Program
- Delay in CMS system release for Fourth Quarter 2015 discharges, encounters
- FY 2016 Hospital-Acquired Condition Reduction Program results released
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »