The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has released the October 2016 Hospital Compare preview reports on QualityNet for participating Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR), Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR), and PPS-Exempt Cancer Hospital Quality Reporting (PCHQR) hospitals. The preview reports will be available from July 21 through August 19.
- FY 2017 HSRs for HAC Reduction Program Review and Corrections Period released
- CY 2017 OPPS/ASC proposed rule published and open for comment
- FY 2017 Hospital VBP and Hospital IQR Program MSPB Measure HSR released
- Issue identified in 2016 DRA HAC HSRs distributed on June 9
- CMS releases HSRs for FY 2017 Readmissions Reduction Program; Review and Corrections period begins
- Hospitals selected for FY 2018 inpatient quality reporting data validation
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »