The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has identified an error with the risk-adjustment for the First and Second Quarter 2014 Clostridium difficile Infection (CDI) data.
CMS has announced steps to resolve the data issue for hospitals participating in each of the three programs impacted by the error: the Hospital-Acquired Condition (HAC) Reduction Program, the Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program, and the Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program.
- Providers selected for Hospital OQR Program CY 2018 validation
- Hospital VBP Percentage Payment Summary Report Review and Corrections requests due Aug. 31
- Hospital VBP Program FY 2017 Percentage Payment Summary Report now available
- CMS releases October 2016 Hospital Compare Preview Reports
- FY 2017 HSRs for HAC Reduction Program Review and Corrections Period released
- CY 2017 OPPS/ASC proposed rule published and open for comment
- FY 2017 Hospital VBP and Hospital IQR Program MSPB Measure HSR released
- Issue identified in 2016 DRA HAC HSRs distributed on June 9
- CMS releases HSRs for FY 2017 Readmissions Reduction Program; Review and Corrections period begins
- Hospitals selected for FY 2018 inpatient quality reporting data validation
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »