The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will make the December 2016 Hospital Compare preview reports available via QualityNet on October 8. The preview reports are for participating Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR), Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR), PPS-Exempt Cancer Hospital Quality Reporting (PCHQR), and Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Quality Reporting (IPFQR) hospitals and facilities.
The Hospital Compare preview reports will be available through November 6. Hospitals are encouraged to access and download reports early in the preview period in order to have time for a thorough review. The preview reports are only available during the preview period.
- CMS announces update on SEP-1 validation, public reporting for Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting
- CMS announces steps to address CDI risk-adjustment error
- Providers selected for Hospital OQR Program CY 2018 validation
- Hospital VBP Percentage Payment Summary Report Review and Corrections requests due Aug. 31
- Hospital VBP Program FY 2017 Percentage Payment Summary Report now available
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »