Secure Portal enrollment reminder
Registered QualityNet users from participating Hospital IQR and OQR Program facilities are urged to complete Secure Portal enrollment by May 1 to ensure Portal access on July 1.
The April 24 national provider webinar for paticipants in the Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Quality Reporting (IPFQR) program will address the topic of annual public reporting of IPF data. The one-hour webinar will begin at 1 p.m. Eastern Time.
- CMS announces delayed implementation of cataract measure
- Fiscal Year 2016 Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Baseline Measures Report now available
- IPFQR measure data released on Hospital Compare
- Hospital Compare Preview Reports now available
- Inpatient Structural Measures and DACA submission begins April 1
- Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Baseline Measures Report now available
- Technical correction issued for AHRQ PSI-90 performance standards calculated for the FY 2015 & FY 2016 Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program
- QualityNet Secure Portal Enrollment Process Now Open to IQR and OQR Communities
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »