Maintenance downtime scheduled through Dec. 12
Due to scheduled maintenance, the QualityNet Secure Portal is currently unavailable, preventing data submission and access to other QualityNet applications. Downtime is tentatively scheduled to continue through 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, Dec. 12.
Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program Measures by Fiscal Year (FY) Payment Determination/Calendar Year (CY) Reporting Period
The annual Hospital IQR Measures reference guide, for use specifically by participants in the Hospital IQR Program, indicates whether a measure is eligible for inclusion in the Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program and whether the measure is eligible for submission as an electronic Clinical Quality Measure (eCQM). Additionally, the guide indicates the measure data source and whether it will display on Hospital Compare.
- Hospital IQR FY 2019 Measures, PDF-339 KB (11/21/16) for CY 2017 reporting period
- Hospital IQR FY 2018 Measures, PDF-119 KB (11/13/15) for CY 2016 reporting period
Acute Care Hospital Quality Improvement Program Measures by FY Payment Determination
The annual Acute Care Hospital Quality Improvement Program Measures reference guide provides a comparison of measures for five Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) acute care hospital quality improvement programs, including the:
- Hospital IQR Program
- Hospital VBP Program
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program
- Hospital-Acquired Condition Reduction Program (HACRP)
- Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program (HRRP)
The Acute Care Program Measures guide lists program measures for payment determination for the specified fiscal year:
- Acute Care Hospital Quality Improvement Program Measures - FY 2018, PDF-215 KB (Updated 09/14/16)