Ambulatory Surgical Centers Quality Reporting (ASCQR) Program
ASC Program Links
- Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment description of CMS payment rates
Helpful Resources from Associations
- ASC Quality Collaboration quality measures and links to implementation guide
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Association guidance on quality reporting from multidisciplinary group representing more than 40 percent of ASCs
- Outpatient Ophthalmic Surgery Society webinar on quality reporting for ophthalmic ASCs
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy resource center for GI ASC quality reporting
Final Rule for Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS)/ASCs
- Final Rule for CY 2012 (CMS-1525-FC, published November 30, 2011), PDF Guidance for ASC reporting begins on Federal Register page 74492.
Proposed Rule for OPPS/ASCs
- Proposed CY 2013 OPPS/ASC Rule (CMS-1590-P, published July 30, 2012), PDF Proposed changes that would be applicable to services furnished on or after January 1, 2013; ASC section begins on Federal Register page 45176.
Final Rule for the Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems
- Fiscal Year 2013 Hospital IPPS Final Rule (CMS-1588-F, issued July 30, 2012), PDF Links to the ASC section begins on Federal Register page 1534.