Maintenance downtime scheduled
QualityNet will be unavailable from 7 p.m. CDT on Friday, May 17, through 5 a.m. CDT on Monday, May 20, to allow for scheduled maintenance. This may affect submissions to the data warehouses and use of QualityNet applications.
Hospital News - Inpatient
The proposed rule for changes to the hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems (IPPS) for acute care hospitals and Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 rates is on display and open for public comment. To be assured consideration, comments must be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT on June 25, 2013.
Included in the regulation are proposed changes to quality reporting requirements for: the Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program; the PPS-Exempt Cancer Hospital Quality Reporting (PCHQR) Program; Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities Quality Reporting (IPFQR) Program; the Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program; and Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs).
- Hospital Compare Preview Reports now available
- Inpatient hospitals selected for FY 2015 validation
- Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Quality Reporting webinar set for March 14
- New programs added to CMS Questions and Answers tool
- Notice of Participation Form available for Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Quality Reporting
- Cancer Measures Specifications published
- Members named to HVBP Monitoring and Evaluation Strategies Technical Expert Panel
- Members named to Cancer Hospital Workgroup
Hospitals-Inpatient — Overview
Data collection is an integral part of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services' (CMS's) hospital quality improvement initiatives, including the Hospital Quality Alliance (HQA): Improving Care through Information and the Reporting Hospital Quality Data for Annual Payment Update (RHQDAPU) initiatives.More »