Maintenance downtime scheduled through Dec. 12
Due to scheduled maintenance, the QualityNet Secure Portal is currently unavailable, preventing data submission and access to other QualityNet applications. Downtime is tentatively scheduled to continue through 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, Dec. 12.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program has selected the random sample of hospitals for validation of chart-abstracted and Healthcare-Associated Infection (HAI) measures for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 annual payment update (APU) determination. The quarters included in FY 2019 Inpatient Validation are third quarter 2016 (3Q16), fourth quarter 2016 (4Q16), first quarter 2017 (1Q17), and second quarter 2017 (2Q17).
A list of the selected hospitals is available on the Hospitals - Inpatient Data Validation Overview page on QualityNet.
- CMS issues blanket exemption for providers adversely affected by Hurricane Matthew
- CY 2017 OPPS/ASC final rule with comment period published
- CMS to release December 2016 Hospital Compare Preview Reports
- CMS announces update on SEP-1 validation, public reporting for Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting
- CMS announces steps to address CDI risk-adjustment error
- Providers selected for Hospital OQR Program CY 2018 validation
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »