Maintenance downtime scheduled for June 24 - June 27
The QualityNet Secure Portal will be unavailable from 8 p.m. EDT on Friday, June 24, through 6 a.m. EDT on Monday, June 27, to allow for scheduled maintenance. This may affect submissions to the data warehouses and use of QualityNet applications.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has announced the release of the Hospital-Specific Reports (HSRs) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program Review and Correction Period and Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program Preview Period for the claims-based Medicare Spending per Beneficiary (MSPB) measure.
- Issue identified in 2016 DRA HAC HSRs distributed on June 9
- CMS releases HSRs for FY 2017 Readmissions Reduction Program; Review and Corrections period begins
- Hospitals selected for FY 2018 inpatient quality reporting data validation
- CMS releases July 2016 Hospital Compare Preview Reports and HSRs
- Information updated on Hospital Compare and Data.Medicare.gov websites
- CMS releases HSRs for the Hospital VBP Program 30-day Risk-Standardized Mortality and AHRQ PSI-90 measures
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »