Following the August 1 release of the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Percentage Payment Summary Reports (PPSRs) through the QualityNet Secure Portal, hospitals have 30 days to review and request recalculation of their performance scores on each condition, domain, and Total Performance Score (TPS). All review and corrections requests must be submitted to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) no later than August 31 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
Hospitals that do not submit a formal Review and Corrections calculation request by August 31 will waive eligibility to appeal the recalculation of their performance scores.
- Hospital VBP Program FY 2017 Percentage Payment Summary Report now available
- CMS releases October 2016 Hospital Compare Preview Reports
- FY 2017 HSRs for HAC Reduction Program Review and Corrections Period released
- CY 2017 OPPS/ASC proposed rule published and open for comment
- FY 2017 Hospital VBP and Hospital IQR Program MSPB Measure HSR released
- Issue identified in 2016 DRA HAC HSRs distributed on June 9
- CMS releases HSRs for FY 2017 Readmissions Reduction Program; Review and Corrections period begins
- Hospitals selected for FY 2018 inpatient quality reporting data validation
Established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), QualityNet provides healthcare quality improvement news, resources and data reporting tools and applications used by healthcare providers and others.
QualityNet is the only CMS-approved website for secure communications and healthcare quality data exchange between: quality improvement organizations (QIOs), hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, end stage renal disease (ESRD) networks and facilities, and data vendors.More »