Test Your System
To be sure that your computer system is equipped with the proper software and configuration required to use QualityNet, follow the steps below:
- Verify that your computer system meets all technical/system requirements.
- Open and print the System Setup and Test Guide. If you need additional assistance, open and print the Proxy/Firewall and Upload/Download Troubleshooting Tips.
- Download the
QNet Setup File. Save the file to your desktop. (Prior approval from your system administrator may be required for downloading and installing any software). The QualityNet Setup file contains the following software, which is required to successfully test your system:
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
- Java Policy Files
- Locate the QnetSetupJREInstall.exe file on your desktop. Double-click on this file to start the InstallShield Wizard. (Prior approval from your system administrator may be required for downloading and installing any software.)
- Refer to the System Setup & Test Guide for installation instructions.
- When file installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Return to this page and click on the Test Your System button below. A test will automatically be performed on your system. The test will not collect any personal information or computer settings. It will scan for the following:
- Internet Explorer 6 or above
- Java enabled browser
- Applet enabled browser
- Java Version 1.4.2_05 or above
- Java Security Policy Files
When testing of your system is successfully completed, you will receive a message advising you that you are ready to use QualityNet.
If you have any questions, please contact the QualityNet Help Desk at (866) 288-8912 or firstname.lastname@example.org.