Passwords are required to access the secure QualityNet network and/or the major application systems running on that network.
The first time you sign in to QualityNet, you will immediately be prompted to change your password. You are also required to change your password every 60 days.
Passwords are case-sensitive and must contain :
- 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters
- at least one number
- at least one uppercase character
- at least one of the following special characters: % # * + - , : = ? _
Passwords cannot :
- start with a number
- contain more than 3 repetitive characters
- contain your User ID
- contain your e-mail address
- contain your first or last name
A minimum of six unique passwords must be used before a previous password can be used. Passwords must be kept secure at all times and should not be shared with others or posted in an easily accessible area.
It is imperative that you sign out of the QualityNet website and close the Internet browser before leaving your workstation to prevent accidental disclosure of private data.
Change Your Password
A link on the My Account page (accessible after signing in to My QualityNet) allows you to change your QualityNet password.
To change your password:
- Enter your current password in the Old Password box.
- Enter your new password in the New Password box.
- Enter your new password again in the Confirm Password box.
- Click Submit. You will receive a message that the password change was successful and can click on the provided link to return to the My Tasks page.